Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Girls!

It seems like all that is happening is puppy time-but it is in fact, girl time! Pretty soon these puppies are gunna have painted nails and ribbons in their fur if we don't watch ourselves.
The kids have been very good about "helping" take care of the puppies. They know that they have to wash their hands with hot, soapy water before they can hold them.

Karen has been my right-hand lady! I think she is going to take home little "Bianca," she has two votes for yes and one maybe. So we'll see. But she's been right here almost every day, sometimes til 2am feeding these little darlings.
Kristen and Teresa have also been such a great help! Hopefully I will have this much company after the puppies leave. Maybe I could get some of those "Hello Puppy" surprise toys and they'll still come over! It seems like everyone wears grey when they come to feed the puppies!! Maybe they're all trying to match. This is Anna, holding a squiggly sleeping puppy. And here is Felicity with her puppy! Aren't they a cute pair?
This is Felicity's puppy, she hasn't quite decided on a name but she thinks Bella is sounding good. Can you believe how big these puppies are getting?? She'll probably outgrow Em in 2 months!
Well, that's the puppy update for now! I hope you have a happy, un-haunted Halloween tomorrow! We're going to carve pumpkins tonight and head to the Harvest Carnival tomorrow!

No comments: